There are an unlimited number of reasons why the stock market could fall and yet it has been going up in a straight line. Profits are fantastic. The economy is booming. And the tooth fairy will leave you a quarter under your pillow tonight. Wait a second, let’s get back to reality. The Fed must bear responsibility for this entire cycle. They did this, which is why investors have been motivated to make them continue with QE4. But what happens with the inevitable crash? That’s unavoidable and yet they pretend as if they can prevent it? How foolish.
China, US could possibly sign phase one trade deal next week: sources – Global Times
China won’t hike grain import quotas for U.S. trade deal: Caixin – Reuters
Demand For Fed Liquidity Rises, New York Fed Injects Nearly $100 Billion – WSJ
President Trump’s stock market gamble | TheHill
term repo 1.7.jpg (1037×640)
2020-01-07 (1).jpg (993×745)
ws strategists 2020.jpg (659×357)
Mortgage rates fall further as buyers rush into the first open houses
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.