When it isn’t right, then it’s okay to make the change to make it right! (National Sentinel) Sanity: Though President Barack Obama implemented the Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals (DACA) policy via executive order — which most constitutional experts said he had no authority to do because he was changing existing immigration law — POTUS Donald Trump has had a difficult time repealing that order through his own executive action.
Now, however, a federal judge has handed his administration its first real DACA victory after reversing an earlier Aug. 3 ruling.
The Western Journal reported:
U.S. District Judge John Bates said the government does not have to accept new Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals requests, on Friday, going back on his initial order from Aug. 3.
Illegal immigrants who were brought over as children, known as “Dreamers,” can renew their DACA applications, but no new requests will be processed, The Associated Press reported.
Bates initially ordered:
Who is the judge John Bates and what is his claim to fame and history of actions???
Bates, was appointed by President George W. Bush in December 2001, and has adjudicated several cases directly affecting the office of the President. Bates was on detail as Deputy Independent Counsel for the Whitewater investigation from 1995 to mid-1997. On July 19, 2007, he dismissed a lawsuit filed by Valerie Plame Wilson and her husband against Vice President Dick Cheney, White House political adviser Karl Rove, former White House aide I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby and former Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage.
Helping to keep secrets? As a District Court Judge, Bates dismissed the GAO’s effort to learn with whom Vice President Dick Cheney’s energy task force conferred. On December 10, 2010, Bates dismissed a challenge to President Barack Obama’s targeted killing order against Muslim cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, a dual American and Yemeni citizen with ties to al-Qaeda.
In November 2013, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence declassified and released a circa-July 2010 (date classified) FISC ruling by Judge Bates authorizing the National Security Agency to restart mass collection of internet metadata, including those of U.S. citizens.
On October 25, 2016, Judge Bates dismissed freed Guantanamo Bay detention camp prisoner Shawali Khan’s petition for habeas corpus as moot. On April 24, 2018, Judge Bates ruled that the Trump administration must resume accepting new applications for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), but as of August 3, 2018 Bates ruled that ” the Trump administration did not justify its decision to eliminate the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, also known as DACA” and must be reinstated. Trump doing his best to fix a failed system for the people and immigrants.
- Here Is Why 37 Percent Of U.S. Farmers In The Western Half Of The Country Are Killing Their Own Crops
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- Fully Vaccinated Mike Tyson, says he was beaten into submission taking covid vaccine says he’s about to die now in wheelchair
- The Curious Case of Adam Bies Who Was Arrested for Threatening the FEDs After Posting on GAB
- Crime is exploding everywhere. Fake solutions abound
- AN AUTUMN WITH EPIC COLLAPSES OF STOCKS, DEBT, CURRENCIES, MUCH HIGHER INFLATION – LEADING TO POVERTY & SOCIAL UNREST
- The Chinese economy is experiencing a near-complete collapse…
- Pfizer is Funding Facebooks Fact-Checking Partner.
- Too Little, Too Late, Countless People Already Died a Horrible Death!
- Video: Women Tie Themselves in Knots While Attempting to Define “Woman”