In a much-anticipated — and long-delayed! — report, the @federalreserve says the introduction of a government "digital dollar" — if it were to happen! — "would represent a highly significant innovation in American money." t.co/kBYumCyRyH
— David Gura (@davidgura) January 20, 2022
“The Federal Reserve does not come to a conclusion on the digital dollar but has a long list of benefits of risks,” @Jenniferisms reports on the Fed’s white paper, noting that the Fed would need authorization from Congress to issue a central bank digital currency. pic.twitter.com/jMCNExMjxu
— Yahoo Finance (@YahooFinance) January 20, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children