Housing loans are treated as securities/assets. There are rules about how that works.
They’re moving risky shit(calls/puts, loans/intrest) from ‘you just need a deposit’ to yall better have fucking cash.
They’re also revising the every day check of “yo shit good? you got enough cash?” (likely increasing required amount) and adding a fee if you aren’t.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- You Will Never See This on the News
- They’ll come for your cars soon.