Becoming our own central banks by stacking the shiny is literally We the People’s only defense against our corrupt elites & criminal central bankers.
The Turkish lira weakened to a five-month low against the US dollar as monetary policy remains far too loose to curb the fastest pace of inflation in 20 years.
The lira slipped as much as 0.7% to 16.0477 per dollar on Tuesday, the lowest level since a currency crisis late last year. Consumer prices rose an annual 70% in April, well above the bank’s policy rate of 14%.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug