The world had briefly believed Iceland had created history by electing a female majority govt. Initially, Iceland hailed the apparent female-majority in parliament as a landmark achievement.However, recounting showed that the country had just fallen short of creating history. Had Iceland’s women leaders won 33 seats, the country would have crossed the 50% mark to form Europe’s first female-majority parliament.
See also ATTENTION: Nigeria (first country in the world to introduce CBDC)...Water available only with a QR code
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas