Alphabet reported weaker-than-expected earnings and revenue for the first quarter on Tuesday.
The stock slid about 5% in extended trading.
Here are the results:
Earnings per share (EPS): $24.62 per share, vs. $25.91 expected, according to Refinitiv
Revenue: $68.01 billion, vs. $68.11 billion expected, according to Refinitiv
YouTube advertising revenue: $6.87 billion vs. $7.51 billion expected, according to StreetAccount
Google Cloud revenue: $5.82 billion vs. $5.76 billion expected, according to StreetAccount
Traffic acquisition costs (TAC): $11.99 billion vs. $11.69 billion expected, according to StreetAccount
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?