Administration confirms two more payments to Iran, totaling $1.3 billion
(CNN)The Obama administration made two additional cash
payments totaling $1.3 billion, after delivering $400
million to Iran by plane in January, to resolve a failed
arms deal, administration officials told lawmakers Tuesday.
THE RETURN OF THE BLOB! CBS Huffs: ‘Unfounded’ Money Obama Sent Iran Helped in Attack.
Flashback: The president of CBS’s news division during the Obama era was David Rhodes, the brother of Obama’s Middle East guru Ben Rhodes, who famously bragged about selling their infamous Iran deal to their stenographers in the DNC-MSM:
“All these newspapers used to have foreign bureaus,” he said. “Now they don’t. They call us to explain to them what’s happening in Moscow and Cairo. Most of the outlets are reporting on world events from Washington. The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing.”
Rhodes set up a team of staffers who were focused on promoting the deal, which apparently included the feeding of talking points at useful times in the news cycle to foreign policy experts who were favorably disposed toward it. “We created an echo chamber,” he told the magazine. “They [the seemingly independent experts] were saying things that validated what we had given them to say.”
* * * * * * * *
Rhodes speaks contemptuously of the Washington policy and media establishment, including The Washington Post and the New York Times, referring to them as “the blob” that was subject to conventional thinking about foreign policy.
And to paraphrase “Joliet” Jake, they’re putting the blob back together again.
HE ISN’T WRONG: Barack Obama Paid For The Missiles Used To Attack U.S. Forces, Says Trump.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once