A Florida woman reportedly wanted to withdraw $20 from an ATM and was stunned to discover her account boasted what she believed was a jaw-dropping balance of nearly $1 billion.
When Julia Yonkowski, of Largo, checked her Chase Bank balance before making the small withdrawal Saturday, her receipt showed $999,985,855.94 in her account..
The stunned customer told the outlet that she wanted to return the massive amount because she could not get a real person to talk to at her bank.
“Oh my God, I was horrified. I know most people would think they won the lottery but I was horrified,”
See also Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties...
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
See also VIDEO: "Black woman in South Africa admits that black rule for 28 years is a dismal failure."; "Let power go back to the White people."