It’s one thing to see inflation reports, month after month, marking inflation at 40-year highs as Americans’ real wages continue to decrease, but it’s another to see the real-world impacts of Biden’s “Build Back Better” policies on families trying to make ends meet.
In the last week, food banks across the country have warned that their inventories are being wiped out and their shelves are getting bare due to, what else, inflation.
In Albuquerque, the “Roadrunner Food Bank is feeling the pains of inflation, just like the rest of us right now–except they’re tasked with feeding thousands of New Mexicans in need,” reported the local NBC affiliate. “Prices are growing out of control along with the number of people who need food assistance.”
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…