Former deputy Treasury secretary, Roger Altman, admits: With SVB, Biden Admin "effectively nationalize[d] … the deposit base of the U.S. financial system … Technically speaking, they haven’t [nationalized the banking system], but in a broad sense, they are verging on that." pic.twitter.com/SBn9SfY3Xm
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) March 14, 2023
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also Hang ‘Em High! US Treasury 10Y-2Y Yield Curve Inverts To Near Lowest Since 1981, Credit/Equity Spread Turns Positive As Fed Tightens Monetary Noose