Former Obama White House Physician: “I Think He’s Got Some Cognitive Issues”
Former Obama White House physician Ronny Jackson joined Kyle Olson last week to discuss the former Vice President Joe Biden.
Jackson said he believes Joe has “cognitive issues.” That’s an understatement.
Jackson added, “I’m not comfortable with him being my president.”
Former White House Physician Dr. Ronny Jackson told The Kyle Olson Show that former Vice President Joe Biden needs to take a cognitive assessment and release the results, but that his campaign won’t let that happen.
Advertisement – story continues below
“I’m not comfortable with him being my president,” Jackson said.
“I think he’s got some cognitive issues,” he continued, before adding that he’s not diagnosing the former vice president and has not examined him.
“But as a concerned American who also happens to be a physician, I’m just going to say it’s concerning to me that he sometimes is not able to complete a sentence, not really know where he’s at or what he’s doing and we’ve seen that countless times now,” Jackson said.
After saying some age “more gracefully” than others, he said, “If he was going to be president someday, that window seems to have closed in my mind.”
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably