President Trump will soon have a list of police reform proposals that can be accomplished through a combination of executive and legislative action — and that effort could have some crossover with Democratic proposals, multiple sources told Fox News on Tuesday.
Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., is taking the lead on the legislative side, Fox News is told. White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, senior adviser Jared Kushner, and domestic policy adviser Ja’Ron Smith are on Capitol Hill meeting with Scott.
The potential executive actions would be taken at the Justice Department, and would be executed in conjunction with law enforcement and community leaders.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…