FYI, this doesn’t happen at the beginning of bull markets. 😉👇 t.co/R2tn4RAXMx
— George Gammon (@GeorgeGammon) June 8, 2020
The biggest US junk-bond ETF saw its largest-ever inflow last week, of $3.5 billion. “There is an expression that you should never fight the Fed. But what the market has learned is that you do front run them.” t.co/yokXmwIRsc pic.twitter.com/huNw82aPBK
— Lisa Abramowicz (@lisaabramowicz1) June 8, 2020
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- Democrats just screwed the whole country…
- If this kind of thing can happen in Duluth it can happen anywhere.
- A sea of red. Images show latest insider transactions. All either sales or option exercises. Not a single buy from insiders.
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Hedge funds are betting against bonds and stocks, net insider selling is higher than it’s been since January. Blackrock CEO selling shares like they are pennies. The 08 parallels are freaky
- Jim Quinn: ‘The average American is getting screwed harder than a monkeypox spreader at a San Francisco orgy’
- Green Energy – The Greatest Deception In Modern History
- Social Security payments: Millions of SSI recipients to get two checks worth up to $1,652 next month
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.