Liberals 🤝 Conservatives
🤝 dunking on 🤝
Socialists 🤝 Libertarians
— Jordan Lancaster (@jordylancaster) January 28, 2021
GameStop united the country at a time when nothing else could.
— WSB Chairman (@WSBChairman) January 28, 2021
Wall Street giants are calling foul after having been beaten at their own game by a bunch of guys on the internet. It’s hard not to cheer. “Robinhood customers took to Twitter to express their outrage surrounding the decision. Robinhood has made a name for itself through its mission to democratize investing for everyone.”
A user comments: “Robinhood canceled stock orders on #gme #amc #NOK etc…. There should be a class action lawsuit. I thought we had a free market. So Wall Street is OK with me losing hundreds of dollars, so that rich investors can’t be called out on their risks.”
STACY MCCAIN: GameStop: The Best Story EVER! Plus:
Not kidding here. Liberals are actually claiming that “Trumpism” is what has caused the GameStop bonanza. The hedge funds got screwed over by “white supremacists,” some liberals are arguing on Twitter.
What does this claim imply? It implies that any challenge to the status quo is illegitimate, that it’s “hate speech” or “terrorism” any time you do something or say something that disrupts the ordinary process by which rich people get richer and powerful people exercise power.
Pretty much. The reaction to GameStop is the most telling aspect of the whole thing.
The way the establishment works is, they win, you lose. Then they say well, that’s just the rules, better luck next time! Then if you actually have better luck next time, they change the rules. Then they tell you the rules are the price we pay for civilization.
Just to be clear, Citadel, one of the largest clients of RobinHood, bailed out Melvin. Days later, RobinHood shut down purchases of $GME and other volatile names.
Yes, the game is still rigged pic.twitter.com/5IC3pShFvJ
— Nate Anderson (@ClarityToast) January 28, 2021
Emergency Press Conference – Everybody On Wall Street Who Had A Hand In Today’s Crime Needs To Go To Prison pic.twitter.com/aKr8aPbB3Z
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) January 28, 2021
From my note today "Guess who isn't in trouble with this new massive Wall Street scandal? The big brokers including Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Citibank. So that's a first."
— Thomas Thornton (@TommyThornton) January 28, 2021
Not unbelievable if you read the agreement. t.co/oVPJs2p7jQ
— SolidusMax (@SolidusMax) January 28, 2021
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) January 28, 2021
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections