This is what comes of appeasement. This tosser posts lefty political stuff on Twitter, although working (getting £1.5 million a year) from the State broadcaster, BBC, who are supposed to be impartial. They suspended him, and all his lefty friends went ballistic about freedom of speech, even though they try constantly to shut down anyone criticising masks, jabs etc.
So the BBC cowards reinstated him and straight away he wants to shut down comments on Twitter. The hypocrisy is off the charts.
This bastard's going to be worse than ever now that the BBC have backed down…t.co/EsqcE1YEok pic.twitter.com/xeAtQDTz2T
— Tess Summers 🇬🇧🇮🇪 (@tesssummers98) March 14, 2023
It’s the first time the left have experienced ‘cancel culture’ on themselves.
They’ve been triggered hard, the melt down is epic!
Here’s some replies from the caring Left
Well here’s just a FEW I got in a matter of minutes from YOUR lovely supporters Gary when I disagreed with you!
But I didn’t go crying to @elonmusk it’s called freedom of speech which apparently is a big thing with you!
He’s a big lad he’ll survive like I did!#DefundTheBBC 🏴🇬🇧 pic.twitter.com/662hVVWxkR
— Wendy Oldershaw (@WendtheWalker) March 14, 2023
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…