GORDA, Calif. (KABC) — Gas keeps getting more and more expensive, especially in California. But perhaps nowhere is it pricier than the remote central coast community of Gorda.
The town’s only gas station is offering regular unleaded for $7.59. Premium is nearly $8.50.
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- BIS WARNS OF $80 TRILLION OF HIDDEN FX SWAP DEBT
- We are in stage 2 of an economic depression
- CHINA: This Is At The Shanghai Train Station. People Need To Take A PCR Test To Get Out
- The Conflict In Ukraine Has Evolved Into A War Between The United States And Russia
- Could 65 Trillion Dollars In “Hidden” Derivatives Cause The Entire Global Financial System To Crash?
- Why Are So Many Major Volcanoes Suddenly Exploding All Over The World?
- The global depression is edging closer
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer