Some German parents have received orders to quarantine their children and isolate them from other family members — or face having them forcibly removed from home. A parents’ group said the demand amounted to “cruelty.”
At the end of July authorities sent home primary school children in the southwestern German town of Bruchsal after it emerged that their teacher turned out to be infected with COVID-19. In the western German district of Dreieich near Offenbach, a child of pre-school age was tested positive and sent home and the kindergarden shut down.
In both cases the children brought a note from the local health authority ordering the parents not only to make sure the children wore a mask at home but also to be completely isolated from other family members for the two-week quarantine period, including mealtimes.
If parents were found to disobey these orders, the note said, the children could be forcibly removed by authorities and quarantined in an isolation facility.
The NGO “Families in crisis” was founded by parents in the western states of Hesse and North-Rhine Westfalia to join forces in response to corona regulations. Its members posted the letters on twitter.
War das Schreiben bzgl der Isolation von Kindern ein Einzelfall? Leider nein! Hier ein Beispiel aus Offenbach. Da wird die Familie zB ausdrücklich aufgefordert Kind alleine essen zu lassen. Wir reden von einem Kita Kind.#FamilieninderKrise @DGKJ_eV @HuebnerJohannes @ChanasitJonas pic.twitter.com/GiuWCyDZir
— Familien in der Krise (@FidK_Bund) July 30, 2020
I have a three year old niece and I could not imagine doing this to her. This is not human. Do you guys remember the commercials about hugs being necessary for a child’s development?
This says it’s actually good for their immune system to be hugged. Guys what the fuck are we doing. These kids are gonna be so damaged.
Stressful childhoods create trauma imprints that cause people’s body to attack themselves by constantly flooding them with the fight or flight chemicals that gives your body the ability to get out of danger. Their bodies cannot go into repair mode and the damages multiply. People can develop physical ailments and diseases simply based off the mental stress. This also causes a blunted cortisol response when they really need it.
The body keep the score is a really good book on this.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…