According to the US Defense Department’s report on the building and readiness of Chinas military to take on world powers in a massive movement of war and control, the sizeable nation’s nuclear acceleration may enable them to have “up to 700 deliverable nuclear warheads in a few short years and that is, according to strategists, if an act of war does not cause china or other nations to use nuclear weapons over conflict that some warn is inevitable and already on the horizon.
“We’re seeing multi percentage point food inflation in the U.S., three [times] what we’re used to in the last decade,” is one of the warnings coming Wells Fargo Chief Agricultural Economist Michael Swanson who recerntly relayed the information to a major news broadcast that the situation is ” having a bigger impact than expected.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline