Falling consumer sentiment.
Declining real wages.
Savings are being drawn down rapidly.
Credit card usage is soaring.
Mortgage cash-out refinancing is not economical.
Fiscal stimulus is unlikely.t.co/8DeKrIaCZ1
— Michael Lebowitz, CFA 🇺🇦 (@michaellebowitz) June 8, 2022
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) June 8, 2022
GFC 2.0 just at higher base and higher rate of interest🤣🤣🤣
— Vik Soien (@VSoien) June 8, 2022
Tim Cook going full Jeff Immelt (think GE Capital) here and taking credit risk for the riskiest borrowers. Again, if you have to finance a pair of Air Pods, you can't afford a pair of Air Pods. t.co/uBYzR9Wx5B
— RJR Capital (@RJRCapital) June 8, 2022
This just keeps getting worse: Applications for mortgages to purchase a home dropped 7% for the week, and were down 21% from a year ago
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW