Yen's getting extremely close to this century's low… gawd. pic.twitter.com/uurVX4RRDz
— David Ingles (@DavidInglesTV) June 8, 2022
Japan is pumping out free money like there is no tomorrow. In 1998 financial "geniuses" found out the hard way that in a RISK OFF market, it can be hard to pay it back when collateral is collapsing and cost of carry is sky-rocketing.
"When Genius Failed"
To exist. pic.twitter.com/YXI1wj0byc
— Mac10 (@SuburbanDrone) June 8, 2022
1/Seems Kuroda has “woke” up
2 non contradictory thoughts:
•Kuroda sorry over (perfectly acceptable IMO) words = ridiculous how “newsworthy”
•Kuroda ≠ apologizer (as sitting CB heads never “should” or policy undermined) underscores what he’s unapologetic fine with
— Weston Nakamura (@acrossthespread) June 8, 2022
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas