Do you think debt is ONE of the reasons why interest rates remain low for all these years, despite the constant propaganda that the economy is doing well?
Global debt has been rising. Is that a surprise to anyone? There are no countries which can reduce their debt simply because in order for a country to create something, it must be born out of debt. Debt is the birthplace of all creation in this banker-controlled world. And that’s why it is the system which they use to control everything in our lives either directly or indirectly.
Global Debt Monitor – January 2018 | The Institute of International Finance
Global Debt Hits Record $233 Trillion – Bloomberg
iif total debt 1.png (478×319)
IIF global debt q3 2017 v2.jpg (890×658)
IIF 10Y forecasts.jpg (890×651)
Report: Roughly 10 Percent of Amazon’s Ohio Workforce on Food Stamps
Caracas shops mobbed as Venezuela’s Maduro forces price cuts
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas