— Liz Ann Sonders (@LizAnnSonders) July 21, 2020
The Nasdaq market cap is now bigger than the nominal GDP of the EU's 27 member countries: DB's Jim Reid pic.twitter.com/F99Cp0kIFI
— Lisa Abramowicz (@lisaabramowicz1) July 21, 2020
We keep adding to the long list of anomalies. But then, bubbles never fail to break with precedent. t.co/4cHMK8pW6o
— Danielle DiMartino Booth (@DiMartinoBooth) July 21, 2020
tech slump, overcrowded trade pic.twitter.com/0oiZdogVcT
— Alastair Williamson (@StockBoardAsset) July 21, 2020
— Hoz (@Hoz94s) July 21, 2020
10yr treading below .60% support level. pic.twitter.com/Y4lxG51vjk
— Randy Woodward (@TheBondFreak) July 21, 2020
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- College is a scam…
- What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- New Hunter Biden photos and video, group sex!
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov Says That the One World Order is Over
- ALERT: US House Makes HUGE 23–19 Vote On Hunter Biden
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden