honesty from the FED …(I assume they won't let him speak in public again) t.co/4WlvnsB0rf
— 𝕮𝖍𝖎 🛢️ (@chigrl) July 21, 2020
Negative rates before the election? t.co/cUYLP5sfwn
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) July 21, 2020
The top 5 stocks in the S&P 500 make up more than 20% of the index for the first time in 40 years.
They have added 5% in relative market cap over the past year.
That's now a faster growth rate than the year-that-shall-not-be-named. pic.twitter.com/cphqiWrqxD
— SentimenTrader (@sentimentrader) July 21, 2020
Debt is neither free nor irrelevant, as interventionists want us to believe, even if interest rates are low. More debt means less growth and a slower exit from the crisis, with lower productivity growth and a tepid employment improvement. @mises t.co/B5iRS9Hncj
— Daniel Lacalle (@dlacalle_IA) July 21, 2020
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically