California has seen a rise in crime, but the governor who faces a recall election in September has seemed to deny the facts. Reports said the number of homicides in California rose 27 percent in 2020 from the year prior, joining a rise in shoplifting, car thefts and burglaries.
Critics have blamed Prop 47, which in 2014 reclassified some crimes like shoplifting to misdemeanors instead of felonies, resulting in lower penalties. However, Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-Calif.) claimed there’s actually a decline in crime in the state.
TUNE IN: Governor @GavinNewsom holds a press conference on state efforts to address crime and reduce retail theft in communities across California.
— Office of the Governor of California (@CAgovernor) July 21, 2021
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!