Watch some of the brightest minds in finance, Grant Williams, Egon von Greyerz, and Ronnie Stoeferle discuss fiscal policy, the “crack-up boom,” inflation, liquidity, and of course gold and silver in these insights from a recent discussion.
Central Banks are signaling an integration of fiscal and monetary policy. Retail and institutional investors have been trapped in the belief that markets are perpetually backstopped. Pension funds are renewing an interest in gold as government bonds have poor prospects. the signs are here that the charade cannot continue much longer. Watch the highlights from this outstanding discussion!
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!