AND SO IT BEGINS?
Greece’s Alpha Bank Freezes e-Transfers until Monday
It’s 2 In The Morning And Greeks Are Lining Up At ATMs; Alpha Limits Online Banking
Because correlation does not equal causation, we present the following with no comment other than to note that according to Goldman’s estimates (shown below), Alpha Bank, which has announced that web banking will “operate with limited functionality” over the weekend, happens to have the smallest ELA buffer of the four major Greek banks.
And of course, Greek PM Alexis Tsipras has just called for a referendum on euro membership to be held next Sunday.
Draw your own conclusions.
— Conflict News (@Conflicts) June 26, 2015
— Marianna Karezi (@MariannaKarezi) June 26, 2015
— Alessandro Cuman (@Alecuman) June 26, 2015
— volosnow.gr (@volosnow) June 26, 2015
— Ουίνστον Σμιθ (@Ouinston) June 26, 2015
Well, The referendum is not about Euro at all. It will have these two options:
1) yes to the measures of lenders
2) No to the measures of lenders
If there is going to be any default.. it will be inside Euro for sure. And the desaster will have global impact. Domino effect..
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools