You can trick the stock market, but you can’t trick the bond market.
This is a treasury yield graph across multiple terms.
I won’t go into what treasury yield is here.
The squiggly lines showing a log-converted data starting from 1962.
Each time before a recession (gray columns), the yields converge – i.e. Becoming very close to each other.
You can see clearest the March 2020, but it is yet to have a gray column to indicate recession.
See also Brand new security footage has just been released to the public showing the Active shooter Audrey Elizabeth Hale
The closer we get to today’s date, the more violent the spread becomes also.
What it currently shows is that the yields are converging again, indicating a recession in a couple of months.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?