Does HR5717 propose new taxes on guns and ammunition while also requiring licenses for all gun owners?
Yes. As it’s currently written – the bill does put a 30% tax on future firearm purchases and a 50% tax on future ammo purchases. It would also make it illegal for anyone to purchase or own a firearm without a federal or state license.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.