by Mac Slavo of SHTFplan
Anonymous’ has allegedly taken down several major mainstream media websites in Russia, and replaced the sites’ main pages with the message “stop the war.” The ‘Anonymous’ hacker collective claims to be responsible.
The websites of several Russian and Belarusian media outlets were targeted on Monday by hackers, with the main pages being replaced by the message “stop the war”. According to a report by RT, the websites of TASS, Kommersant, RBK, Izvestia, Fontanka, as well as some outlets in Belarus, were targeted and disabled.
It follows the declaration of ‘cyber war’ against Russia made by ‘Anonymous’ on February 25, the day after President Vladimir Putin launched a military offensive in Ukraine.
The message urges “dear citizens” to “stop this madness,” and not to send their “sons and husbands to certain death.” The message, supposedly from journalists, says Putin “makes us lie and puts us in danger.”
“We were isolated from the whole world, they stopped buying oil and gas. In a few years, we will live like in North Korea. Why do we need that? To put Putin in the textbooks? This is not our war, let’s stop it!” it reads.
The United States and European Union has sanctioned Russia, and the ruling classes are warning of more intense war actions, like cyber attacks. Vladimir Putin, Russia’s president, has vowed to retaliate. So everyone should expect to feel the consequences now of allowing others to rule over them and speak for them. Cyber attacks and hacking in this war, have only just begun.
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Did Klaus Schwab Just Threaten Brazil President Bolosonaro for NOT Signing the Pandemic Treaty? We “Powerful” “Have the Means to Impose the State of the World”
- Pfizer Tells Federal Judge that Pfizer Owns the Federal Government and Is thereby Immune to Normal Contract Law