by Chris Black
This is beyond parody. Where’s the essential oil surgeon? The flat earth astrophysicist?
Harvard's new chaplain is an atheist — and 'Good Without God' t.co/J9nWM6ladF pic.twitter.com/Mg1oxxH009
— New York Post (@nypost) August 26, 2021
To thrive, humans crave order. Order is provided by stability. Stability is provided by structure. Structure is built on a solid foundation.
Now what happens when the foundation of a structure is attacked? The structure comes apart causing instability, resulting in disorder.
It really is that simple. Fragility is a by-product of an unstable foundation.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas