Which ones are the good guys again? I keep forgetting…
This is who he is: “Gennady Druzenko, a lawyer, Maidan activist, veteran of the war in Donbass and current head of the ‘Mobile Hospital’ project.” pic.twitter.com/YcNNv6NCot
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) March 20, 2022
Many of the comments on Twitter are either applauding this or at least justifying it on the grounds that the Russians are the aggressors. Never mind that it’s inhumane and violates many international agreements, including the Geneva Convention.
The west has lost more than its collective sanity.
h/t Buck Fiden
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT