by Chris Black
Nationalism in Eastern Europe exists in REALITY, while nationalism in the West only exists in THEORY, in Nationalist Narnia. Eastern Europeans have nations that they care about and are prepared to fight for. Nationalism in the West is hypothetical — it exists only as a political video game online, in the Metaverse.
The overwhelming reaction among Right-wingers in the West has been that Ukrainians should give up their REAL nationalism for purely THEORETICAL benefits. The country that suffered the Holodomor should accept being ruled by the Post-Soviet Empire, literally governed by a former KGB agent. Because American wiggers posting in forums think that would be “based” in their video game nationalism.
If Russia is the only force in the world that can protect nations from THE GAY, then what about other countries in Eastern Europe? What about Poland and Lithuania? They have managed to remain relatively normal in spite of being members of both EU and NATO. Should they ask to be ruled by Putin’s Russia in order to make sure they don’t become transvestites?
This is all extremely embarrassing and Marie Antoinette-ish, to be honest.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?