by Chris Black
It goes without saying that I strongly dislike both AOC and Thomas Massie (a libertarian clown). But credit where it is due. Massie is standing up to the Zionists extorting and threatening everyone in Congress right now. All of the leftists who originally shot down the Iron Dome vote have run away in tears. Massie is the sole principled one.
The reason AOC was crying during her present vote on Israel-aid is, according to her own statement, the Israeli lobby threatened and intimidated her into shutting up.
She didn’t say it exactly like that, but she did say that opposing uncritical support for Israel would come at the cost of other “progressive” issues.
What that means is “they” will stop funding your open borders and transsexual crap if you apply the rules to Israel.
Foreign aid buys US influence abroad.
Foreign aid is the result of foreign influence exerted on US politicians at home.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) September 24, 2021
How is THIS not foreign interference in our elections? pic.twitter.com/O5LSToIBUO
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) September 27, 2021
I was wandering who is the 1 republican that voted along with the squad against Iron Dome. So now I know. 😏 t.co/SBkRdrwxbP
— miri paperni (@MPaperni) September 27, 2021
Meanwhile, Juden Peterstein continues his comeback tour.
The Murderous Anti-Semitism of the Effort to Kill Iron Dome t.co/8hkcL8PWee
— Dr Jordan B Peterson (@jordanbpeterson) September 27, 2021
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami