Sharing is Caring!
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, 37, and his wife Priscilla Chan, 36, gave $419.5million into two nonprofits that largely donated to Democratic counties
- CTCL and CEIR profited grants to counties to help fund the election and implemented Democratic-approved practices, such as mail-in voting
- Zuckerberg’s contributions nearly matched the federal and state funds for COVID-19 related election expenses, which totaled $479.5million
- CTCL’s grants boosted Biden’s dollar per vote value and Biden counties were 3.5 times more likely to receiving funding from the group
- On average, Biden counties received $2.85 per vote, compared to Trump counties that only received $0.89
- CEIR donated $64.2million of Zuckerberg’s money to 22 states and the District of Columbia
See also Australian Government Wants Youtube & Facebook to Remove Content that Undermines Their Covid Vaccination Campaign