Sharing is Caring!
Taiwanese electronics giant Foxconn will invest USD 18 million in a cryptocurrency merchant bank
- private placement of Bradmer Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- This is a Canadian shell company that will own the crypto bank
- being set up by a former Goldman Sachs partner, Mike Novogratz
Bradmer announced last month that it planned to raise $200 million through private placement to set up a digital assets merchant bank which will
- trade cryptocurrency
- make principal investments
- manage digital assets for other clients
- provide advice on blockchain-related ventures
ps. While you’re here, bitcoin update: