Hungary held an election last week, and the result was not close. Viktor Orban’s conservative populist Fidesz party cruised to victory with 54% of the vote — beating a coalition of opposition parties by twenty points — and once again winning a supermajority in the Hungarian parliament.
To the delight of actual Americans, the Globalist American Empire is devastated.
If Hungary really votes overwhelmingly against democracy and for corruption I cannot see why it should be accepted in the EU. Kick it out! t.co/Z66yrH6PFb
— Anders Åslund (@anders_aslund) April 3, 2022
EU now has no choice but to find a way of suspending Hungary’s EU membership. 🇭🇺 Gov not just pro-Putin but anti-democratic
— Bobby McDonagh (@BobbyMcDonagh1) April 4, 2022
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.
- Disturbing video from Seattle…
- Monkey Pox Vaccine Incoming!