The account shared an image of the post, along side the result of having reported the post to Twitter security. Libs of Tik Tok noted that while those like Tucker Carlson, Charlie Kirk, The Babylon Bee, Kellie-Jay Keen, Meghan Murphy, and many others have been suspended for saying that men aren’t women, death threats against the recently doxxed account hold was not deemed to be a threat by Twitter.
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) April 21, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT