As Twitchy reported earlier, the prosecutors in the Kyle Rittenhouse homicide trial literally facepalmed as Gaige Grosskreutz, the “lone survivor,” took the stand and said that it wasn’t until he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse that Rittenhouse fired, injuring him. Here it is again in case you missed it:
Rittenhouse trial should be over immediately. pic.twitter.com/PHZnHS5rD9
— Viva Frei (@thevivafrei) November 8, 2021
That would seem to have been the home-run moment of Monday’s testimony, but as AG Hamilton points out, some of the headlines from the day paint a different picture.
The prosecutor with his head in his hand near the end here is just brutal. t.co/jpghuE5SVS
— AG (@AGHamilton29) November 8, 2021
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now