by Chris Black
80% of the $180 million in Department of Homeland grants for religious entities is snatched up by Jewish groups (2% of the population).
They are now asking $360 million. They will probably get it.
Many of these Synagogues end up embezzling the security grants, as seen in the case of the Poway shooting, where the Rabbi pocketed it.
One the largest attacks on a house of worship in recent memory, the Sutherland Springs church shooting (27 dead, 22 injured), did not loosen up these funds for more equal distribution to protect Christian worship. Instead, the attack was memory holed and forgotten.
This is due to a lack of political representation, which Jews enjoy. If your primary identity is that of a Christian, Republicans aren’t interested in protecting you, only suckering you out of money.
80% of the $180 million in the US Department of Homeland grants for religious entities is snatched up by Jevv!sh groups (2% of the population). But Jevv!sh leaders ask to double that amount, $360 million.t.co/LfdqA1rTU9
— Farzane 🇮🇷 ✌️ 🇵🇸 (@Farzane2040) January 22, 2022
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably