If you're waiting for a bigger piece of the growing U.S. economic pie, you aren't alone. A colleague's chart looking at the slicing. pic.twitter.com/nQ0wh9qCNs
— Bloomberg Radio's Dave Wilson (@TheOneDave) August 24, 2018
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) August 24, 2018
Chart: Markets now expect the Fed to cut rates in 2020 as the fiscal cliff hits the economy – pic.twitter.com/gS1fyHoBTr
— (((The Daily Shot))) (@SoberLook) August 24, 2018
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!