RALEIGH, NC – On Tuesday, police arrested Juan Alejandro Sandoval, 24, for the hit-and-run death of a 22-year-old man, which occurred on July 12.
Rony Kevin Velasquez was crossing Atlantic Avenue near Millbrook Road, when he was struck by the pickup truck driven by Sandoval, according to police.
The young man died from his injuries a short time later, after being taken to a local hospital.
Sandoval has been charged with felony death by vehicle, felony hit-and-run, and driving while impaired, and was originally booked into the Wake County Jail on $750,000 bond.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically