by Chris Black
On one hand you have the beautiful Greek revival Gallier Hall.
A modern reminder of the intelligence and culture the Greeks gifted upon humanity, still relevant and awe inspiring millennia later.
And on the other hand, you have a hair pick.
Search for the story on t.co/ePBMG6NNcM: Two-story Black power hair pick, symbol of African identity, erected near Gallier Hall
New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell calls temporary addition to city’s streetscape “Breathtaking.” Sculpture by Hank Willis Thomas. pic.twitter.com/UKf6oXeXgX
— Doug MacCash (@dougmaccash) June 18, 2022
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
See also Even with M2 contracting at a snail’s pace which is the desired Fed policy while M2 velocity finally bounces off the historic lows, the bank failures recently experienced in the US may disrupt the Fed’s plans to fight inflation for the long term