A group of Republican lawmakers has sent an open letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calling on her to immediately begin impeachment proceedings against President Joe Biden.
The letter, which was sent on Monday evening, called on the speaker to hold Biden in account for abandoning hundreds of American citizens in Afghanistan following his disastrous withdrawal from the country.
“The American people must have full confidence in their Commander in Chief’s judgment and ability to protect our country and respond decisively to national security threats,” Reps. Claudia Tenney (R‑NY), Ronny Jackson (R‑TX), Jeff Van Drew (R‑NJ), Pete Sessions (R‑TX), and Yvette Herrell (R‑NM) wrote in the letter to Pelosi.
READ MORE HERE
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.