This is such a huge story and it gets little attention.
.@lukerosiak: You would do more vetting when you hire a babysitter than Dems did when they hired Pakistani IT aides, including Imran Awan pic.twitter.com/N5mGHBLyvz
— FOX & friends (@foxandfriends) April 3, 2018
No background checks for the IT Aide and apparently investigators are being prevented for investigating any further.
Daily Caller News Foundation investigative reporter Luke Rosiak said Congress was hacked during the Imran Awan IT scandal and thinks Democrats are responsible, Tuesday on “The Ingraham Angle.”
“The House policy says if you’re going to give someone super user permissions on the House network, meaning they can read all of the members emails, you’ve got to do a background check,” Rosiak said. “But they hired this guy Imran Awan and his brother, and soon they brought other relatives, too. And these guys had criminal records, they had a dozen lawsuits, they had ties to foreign officials, and they never even checked their backgrounds.”
“In other words, Congress was hacked,” Rosiak continued. “You never heard about this. This is a shocking revelation.”
“These are the Democrats that are constantly lecturing us about cyber security,” he added. “They basically brought the fox into the hen house and the worst happened. Congress was hacked.”
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?