In 8 of the 9 times Chicago PMI has printed today's level it came with a Recession. pic.twitter.com/WtgIMkYu94
— Not Jim Cramer (@Not_Jim_Cramer) October 31, 2019
Worst Chicago PMI since 12/2015. But that's okay. This isn't a pre-#recession period. It's a "mid-cycle correction" right? You know, 124 mos. into the longest expansion in history – one which you have to believe will reach 248 months for this to be a mid-cycle move, per "math"
— Mike Larson (@RealMikeLarson) October 31, 2019
…plunging from 50.4 in August to 43.2 (contraction) in October (well below the 48.0 expected).
Under the hood:
- Prices paid rose at a slower pace, signaling expansion
- New orders fell at a faster pace, signaling contraction
- Employment fell at a slower pace, signaling contraction
- Inventories fell at a slower pace, signaling contraction
- Supplier deliveries rose at a faster pace, signaling expansion
- Production fell at a slower pace, signaling contraction
- Order backlogs fell at a faster pace, signaling contraction
This is unpossible… haven’t the people living in Chicago looked at the stock market recently?
— The Long Game (@7LongGame) October 31, 2019
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- The FBI Now Claiming They are Victims of the Peasantry
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…