Mainstream consensus is 1.9% (if not 2.2%!) My own belief is sub-zero in August or Q4.
In 1990 a multi-year downtrend began, ending in 1993. Also 2000 – 2003 and 2007 – 2012. All three episodes had “pauses” in the middle. I suspect Q1, Q2 are that pause. Possibly with Q3 as part of it or more likely the downtrend resumes any month from then (July/Aug/Sept). And in each of those other instances the resumption occurred With A Vengeance.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!