He was sitting on a goldmine.
A man was busted smuggling nearly 2 pounds of gold paste in his rectum at an airport in India — one of at least three cases of people stuffing the precious metal up their rumps in the region in the past year, according to reports.
Mohammad Sharif was at the Imphal Airport in Manipur headed to New Delhi Monday when an officer noticed his “suspicious movements” and began questioning him, the Central Industrial Security Force said in a press release.
The officer took him to a medical exam room for an X-ray and allegedly found the treasure — valued at $56,000 — buried in his colon, according to the agency, which released the jaw-dropping X-ray.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- Putin ‘plans new pre-emptive strike’: Russia will launch assault West by February 24
- Justin Trudeau is in meltdown mode. Canada Freedom Convoy back to celebrate their 1 year anniversary with a Protest Party.