from Kerry Lutz’s Financial Survival Network
Michael Busler, Professor of Finance at Stockton University, gives us a crash course on the current economic situation in the United States—probing into some of the root causes of different problems and changes we are seeing today. We dive into inflation that has worsened due to disruptions in the supply chain as well as health circumstances over the last year and a half. Michael explains, however, that there are a number of other causes for inflation. If the government returns to some of the basic principles our nation was founded upon, perhaps we can re-create the economic prosperity we were historically known for.
Click Here to Listen to the Audio
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas