Around October Florida will put Covid in it’s past!
“We’re getting to a point where the virus is just not going to have enough people to infect that it’s going to be able to maintain itself anymore,” he said.
Meaning we will finally hit herd immunity.
TAMPA, Fla. – The coronavirus is sweeping through unvaccinated populations across the globe, and especially in Florida.
Bay Area experts believe this will be the final wave of the pandemic because, after this spike, we should hit herd immunity because the majority of people will have either been vaccinated – or infected.
Modeling done by University of South Florida researchers shows our region could be headed for a record-breaking spike in COVID-19 cases, with a peak likely in mid-September.
“The numbers that I’m seeing in terms of daily infection rates are doubling every seven days. And that’s the fastest that I’ve seen since I started doing the calculations back in July of last year,” explained Dr. Thomas Unnasch, USF College of Public Health Distinguished Professor.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas